Left 4 Speed Left 4 Speed

Awesome!

Only thing I wish you would have added was the duck move where people keep dropping you midway through getting you up.

Stick riot 2 Stick riot 2

Use more frames

You don't have enough movement in it, its just moving blocks of color moving and shooting rectangles. Just work a little harder. Download a low detail weapon pack, madness guns work fine. Then just animate. I find using the pencil tool works best for animating sticks.

Supman914 responds:

Yeah thanks man I make my own guns tho I mean yeah downloading a weapon pack would be smart but 3 weeks ago I found out how to draw guns good.
Thanks for the helpful review

Zero Madness Prev. Zero Madness Prev.

LION!

Ten man, cant wait, glad that i have at least one person that is actually good with flash that is using my guns. Good luck man. Oh and its an L96 (AKA an AI_AW) [the sniper rifle.]

iislion responds:

Lol thanks for telling me btw, im terrible with guns i know nothing about them.

The Battle in the Desert The Battle in the Desert

Wow thanks a lot for crediting

Me and another guy made all of those weapons. The animation was meh, the walking was horrible. I cant believe this passed. Newgrounds, for the love of god, rate madness correctly, dont pass sub par work, its an insult. Even if things do pass, this isnt work its rating. I wont be completely lame about this. This was pretty smooth, Ill be honest about that.

Creakskiey responds:

YOU WELCOME

Creakskiey's edit:

It's You're Welcom, partner.
And thanks, I actually think just like you. It was horrible.

Muffin Madness Muffin Madness

Yay!

Haha nice lion, gotta love my good ol' chainsaw, <4

iislion responds:

=] definantly

DevilSlayer V-1 DevilSlayer V-1

Great job

It was stylish and cutting edge. Negro? To all of you idiots that complained about it, shut the fuck up. Its not racism. If its racist, why is it front page? Its not racist you fucktards, its a word. Id love to see more of this kind of movie, great job again.

JazLyte responds:

Thanks man! There will be more! I should hop that I'm not being racist against myself

Madness Streak Ep. 3 Madness Streak Ep. 3

I drew those you idiot

Los armas estan mio, the sword, shotgun and about 80% of all the weapons in there are mine, credit me for fucks sake.

Fistful of Madness Fistful of Madness

Loved it

It was perfectly animated, as usual :P Havent seen you on MC.net in a long time. Noticed you left the feet out on the stairs scene.

Madness Mutilation Madness Mutilation

Pretty good

The only thing it really needs it smoothing. Hes pretty stiff.

PlatinumX9 responds:

yeah, im working on that.

WRAITH Preview WRAITH Preview

Havent seen you ina while J

Its texmex from MC.net, you got better XD, gunna definately keep a watch for this one.